If you want to reduce fat in the stomach, adjust these exercises
1.Rolling Plank Exercise
- Stand on the floor, knees and elbows on the floor.
- Align your neck with your spine.Look forward.
- Raise your knees and support your legs with your feet.
- Shorten your knees and continue breathing as usual.
- This pose called plank pose. Hold this pose for 30 seconds.
The rolling plank trains the muscles around your abdomen, hip, and lower back.
Now moving back and forth in 30 seconds. This is the rolling plank exercise.
- Lying next to the floor.
- Support yourself with your right elbow and right foot. The elbow should be perpendicular to the shoulder and the left leg should be higher than the right side.
- Your knees are straight. Keep your hips away from the ground.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds. When you feel comfortable, you can wait 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat on the other side in the same way.
While you are in this position, you may also lift the leg on the top and bring it down again. This makes the exercise more effective – it works not only your abs, but also your thighs and hips.
- Lie down flat on a mat with your knees bent and feet on the ground. Alternatively, you can also lift your legs off the floor at a 90-degree angle. (See picture).
- Lift your hands and place them behind your head, or keep them crossed on your chest.
- Inhale deeply, and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Inhale again as you get back down, and exhale as you come up.
- Do this for 10 times as a beginner.
- Repeat another two to three sets.
Nothing burns belly fat faster than crunches, which occupy the number one position in fat-burning exercises. Now, it’s time that you start performing this exercise.
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees as you would do in crunches, keeping your feet on the floor.
- You have to lift your upper torso while performing crunches. But, in twist crunches, you have to lift just your right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side of your torso on the ground.
- Again alternately, lift your left shoulder towards the right, keeping the right side of your torso on the ground.
- Repeat 10 times.
This is similar to the twist crunch exercise. The only thing that you need to do is tilt your legs behind simultaneously with your shoulders. The side crunch focuses on the muscles on your sides.
In addition To reduce belly fat at home, follow these simple steps:
1.Calculate your BMR to know how much calories you need to lose weight. There are many sites out there to calculate your BMR.
2.Follow a healthy diet routine which you can maintain in long run.Simply avoid junk food, lower your sugar intake, and have sufficient calories.
3.Don’t follow any diet which you can’t continue in long run, as the result you’ll achieve won’t be sustainable.
4.Try changing your eating habits, instead of starving yourself.
5.Keep in mind that fat loss is a journey, and you’ve to give yourself enough time to reach your desired goal.
6.Stick to your goals and don’t get demotivated if results don’t show up. Gaining fat took time, so you’ve to give yourself enough time to lose it as well.
7.Do some light exercise, like jogging, walk or yoga.
8.Keep yourself hydrated, drink enough water.Try drinking a cup of water every hour.
9.Have coffee, green tea, or you can also have a cup of lukewarm water at least twice a day. It will help you in burning more calories.
VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE
Channel : WaysAndHow